Well, the people of Ukraine finally did it.
Just in two days:
1. The Parliament voted to remove the President (328 votes from 450)
2. Passed laws to enable the release of Yulia Tymoshenko
(she is now free from prison and on her way to Kyiv)
3. The people have full access to the Yanukovych presidential palace on the outskirts of Kyiv.
4. New Interim Ministers have been appointed.
5. Elections will be held on 25th May 2014
6. Created/amended a new constitution in Ukraine providing the Parliament with greater powers.
The past months in Ukraine the world has witnessed real people power. At times it appeared that the criminal regime of Victor Yanukovych would over power the people with force using the police and berkut and many unknown forces who we later saw to use violent force against unarmed Ukrainian people.
Too many lives have been lost and thousands injured in the process.
The determination of Ukrainian people has been exemplary.
Lets all hope and pray that this is now a bright new beginning for the country.