09 January 2008

January 2008 - Joint Meeting with BUS

To start the year off on the right foot, our first meeting will be a joint meeting with the British Ukrainian Society. We have invited John Grogan MP to the event and we hope to attract many local expats and Ukrainian companies to the event.

Plus we have a sponsor: Grishenko & Partners (Well known law firm) who have kindly offered to help promote the BBCU and themselves of course, to the business community.

We are also looking at a joint BBCU and BUS event in February where we hope to attract Nicholas Soames MP and Richard Spring MP on 28 February.

I must remember to ask our administrator Tanya to update the BBCU web site ASAP.

So, here ends my first attempt at blogging. Maybe I have said too much and maybe I have rambled on a bit. (I didn't read any of those 'how to blog' links, I must admit.)
I certainly hope this is going to be a great year for the BBCU and its members.

My holiday ends today, so its back to the office in the morning. I hope my time management skills allow me to keep this blog going.

No comments: